tel: +36704315070

Incorporation FAQ

  • What is the way of the company registration procedure?

First you have to send us a colorful, scanned version of your identity document and your proof of address (address card, utility bill, bank account statement etc). Then you shall complete the order form on our user-friendly website (https://company-formation-hungary.com/order). After filling the below mentioned form we will send you a proforma invoice in PDF format with the costs, and a bank account number, where you have to transfer the fee. Whereas you have transferred us the fee and we are done with the customer due diligence, we will prepare all necessary documents to the company registration and the services you have ordered. You can sign the documents

  1. while you visit us personally to our office (Révay utca 6. fsz. 7., 1065 Budapest, Hungary), or
  2. remotely  in the presence of a notary public who speaks English, or
  3. you can sign the documents at the nearest Hungarian embassy to you (this could be additional costs).
  • What data’s required from the managing director?

Your full natal name, mother’s name, residential address, place and date of birth, identity card or passport number and personal tax number (if you do not have a personal tax number in your country, only your identity card or passport number is required).

  • How many member is required to establish a company in Hungary?

Only one person (sole member) is enough to set-up a company in Hungary if that person shall also be appointed as a managing director.

  • Should my company have a physical office in Hungary?

Your company must have a Hungarian residential address, but it is not a requirement to have an actual, physical office.

  • How much is the minimum amount of the shared capital for estabilishing my company?

The minimal amount of the shared capital depends on the type of the company, which you would like to estabilish. In case you are planning to estabilish a "Betéti Társaság" there is no obligation for placing a minimum amount of shared capital  on your company' s bank account, you can form the company without any amount of shared capital. If you would like to estabilish a "Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság. the minimum amount of shared capital is 10.000 EUR. If you are planning to estabilish a "Zártkörűen Működő Részvénytársaság", the minimum amount of shared capital is 16.700 EUR. You can find a detailed description about the differences between these company forms on this website:  https://company-formation-hungary.com/incorporation_process/company_forms_in_hungary

  • Do I need a licence for my business activities?

In most cases you do not need a licence in Hungary for business activities, but there can be exceptions. If you choose a business activity which is required to have a licence for carrying it out, we will immediately notify you, and you can change that business activity to another one or we can assist you for obtaining a license (this will have additional costs).

  • Can you assist me with legal advices after the incorporation?

Yes we have professional, qualified and well-experienced solicitors in the territory of the Hungarian corporate and commercial law who are at your disposal in accordance with the company registration and all the other provided services.