Full of advantages
- Foreign individuals, companies, social organizations or other entities can set up and own Hungarian businesses.
- A single member is eligible to form a business.
- Only one managing director needs to be appointed (who may be a foreigner).
- Company registration within a few days.
- Government fee of HUF 0
- Immediate VAT number with the eligibility to trade with all EU Member States free of VAT.
- A minimum share capital of app. EUR 10,000 (HUF 3,000,000), which can be withdrawn after incorporation.
Competitive taxation system
- Books may be kept in EUR.
- Corporate income tax: 9% - the lowest in Europe.
- Local business tax: 0% to 2% subject to the location.
- Tax on dividend: in accordance with the tax agreements, in most cases 0% in Hungary
Within the EU area, Hungary is the country with the lowest tax rates for foreigners, along with Cyprus and Malta. download our
Favorable business environment
Hungary is a full-fledged member of the EU. While the euro has not yet been introduced as an internal currency it can nonetheless be used in every type of settlement.
- The share of foreign working capital exceeds 60% of the GDP.
- Availability of high-quality and inexpensive raw materials.
- Inexpensive and well-qualified workforce.
- Given its geographic location and its market potential, as well as its EU membership and diplomatic ties, Hungary offers an excellent opportunity to enter the markets of the developed EU Member States.
- Developed public road and fluvial infrastructure, extensive freight network, a European distribution center.
- An extensive IT infrastructure of high standards (administration, banking system, authority procedures).
- Free flow of capital and labor within the EU.
- Hungary is a member of Customs Union, allowing for significant savings in time and administration when trading with other EU Member States.
- A favorable tax environment.
- The English language is widely used with the option of foreign language bookkeeping.
Standard - EUR 600
- Statutory fees are included
- Formation with individual members
Extra - EUR 1,800 /year
- All standard services
- Registered office service for one year
- Agent for service of process for one year
Business EUR 3,300 / year
- All standard and extra services
- Accounting services for one year
- Registered address service: EUR 50 / month
- Accounting: from EUR 150 / month
- Hold mail and forwarding: EUR 50 / month
- Secretary sercvice: EUR 350 / month
Please note that the fees above  exclude the 27% VAT.
Set up a business without presence is also possible. Proceeding through Hungarian Consulate or a notary abroad is possible. In this case fees of signatures and notarizations make some extra costs. If the business is established by a foreign company, certified translation of original certificate of incumbency is charged as an extra cost.
Who we are?
Company Express Kft &
Dr. Istvan Tiszko Law Office
Office: 1065 Budapest, Révay street  10.
Phone: +36 70 4315070
Since May 2000, we have been active in providing business services, incorporation services and full administration of modification and termination of business entities.
In addition to company formations, we also offer full administration of business procedures, provision of legal and accounting services from the beginning to the ending of a business, hopefully in the very distant future.
During this time we have worked out the most convenient and most efficient company formation and supporting service, which is both safe and reliable. Founding a company, or modifying an existing one, can now be done within one day as an express service.
Our objective is to provide comprehensive information in matters relating to company formations and to perform the administration of incorporation procedure in an efficient and professional manner, thus making the registration and operation of your company as simple and convenient as possible for you.
Partner with Us!
We are looking forward to build parnerships with international Law offices.
Contact us for more information!
IMF upgrades global growth outlook, Hungary gets good forecast
The International Monetary Fund raised its outlook for global economic growth again on Tuesday, forecasting worldwide output would rise 6% this year, a rate unseen since the 1970s, thanks largely to the unprecedented policy responses... .. READ MORE
Investment Growth Returns in Q4
Investment volume in Hungary rose by an annual 2.5 percent in the fourth quarter of last year, after three consecutive quarters of declines, supported by public sector and household investments, the Central Statistical Office (KSH) ... .. READ MORE
Tax Policy: Cutting Burdens, Digital Transformation the Priorities
Measures to reduce the administrative burdens of taxation, digital transition and the easing of contributions are the major goals set by the government in the next one-to-two years.
The government says it will continue to streamline... .. READ MORE
Hungary continues to draw investments, says finance minister
Tax cuts, a supportive business environment, well-trained work force and good security continue to draw investors to Hungary where the government focuses on investment and development, Finance Minister Mihály Varga told a meeting... .. READ MORE
Favourable Option For Small-Sized Enterprises: The KIVA Taxation System
The Hungarian government has granted especially favourable taxation conditions for smaller businesses in the past few years, inter alia the KATA taxation system and the option to become a VAT-free taxpayer. However the government... .. READ MORE
Want to invest? Hungary offers the lowest personal income and single corporate tax in Europe
Foreign direct investments in Hungary amounted to an unprecedented 1,676 billion forints (EUR 4.7bn) during the pandemic last year, the minister of foreign affairs and trade said in an interview on Sunday.
Péter Szijjártó... .. READ MORE
Orbán: Gov’t’s New Action Plan Targets Economy Reopening
As part of its action plan to relaunch the economy after the coronavirus pandemic, the Hungarian government has decided to introduce a new interest-free loan to help SMEs,  the Prime Minister  announced  on Thursday... .. READ MORE
Investment growth, job creation and cheap credit key to recovery, says Hungary’s central bank’s governor
National Bank of Hungary (NBH) governor György Matolcsy said investment growth, job creation and cheap credit will be necessary for Hungary’s economic recovery from the coronavirus crisis in an interview published in Monday’s... .. READ MORE