Full of advantages
- Foreign individuals, companies, social organizations or other entities can set up and own Hungarian businesses.
- A single member is eligible to form a business.
- Only one managing director needs to be appointed (who may be a foreigner).
- Company registration within a few days.
- Government fee of HUF 0
- Immediate VAT number with the eligibility to trade with all EU Member States free of VAT.
- A minimum share capital of app. EUR 10,000 (HUF 3,000,000), which can be withdrawn after incorporation.
Competitive taxation system
- Books may be kept in EUR.
- Corporate income tax: 9% - the lowest in Europe.
- Local business tax: 0% to 2% subject to the location.
- Tax on dividend: in accordance with the tax agreements, in most cases 0% in Hungary
Within the EU area, Hungary is the country with the lowest tax rates for foreigners, along with Cyprus and Malta. download our
Favorable business environment
Hungary is a full-fledged member of the EU. While the euro has not yet been introduced as an internal currency it can nonetheless be used in every type of settlement.
- The share of foreign working capital exceeds 60% of the GDP.
- Availability of high-quality and inexpensive raw materials.
- Inexpensive and well-qualified workforce.
- Given its geographic location and its market potential, as well as its EU membership and diplomatic ties, Hungary offers an excellent opportunity to enter the markets of the developed EU Member States.
- Developed public road and fluvial infrastructure, extensive freight network, a European distribution center.
- An extensive IT infrastructure of high standards (administration, banking system, authority procedures).
- Free flow of capital and labor within the EU.
- Hungary is a member of Customs Union, allowing for significant savings in time and administration when trading with other EU Member States.
- A favorable tax environment.
- The English language is widely used with the option of foreign language bookkeeping.
Standard - EUR 600
- Statutory fees are included
- Formation with individual members
Extra - EUR 1,800 /year
- All standard services
- Registered office service for one year
- Agent for service of process for one year
Business EUR 3,300 / year
- All standard and extra services
- Accounting services for one year
- Registered address service: EUR 50 / month
- Accounting: from EUR 150 / month
- Hold mail and forwarding: EUR 50 / month
- Secretary service: EUR 350 / month
Please note that the fees above  exclude the 27% VAT.
Set up a business without presence is also possible. Proceeding through Hungarian Consulate or a notary abroad is possible. In this case fees of signatures and notarizations make some extra costs. If the business is established by a foreign company, certified translation of original certificate of incumbency is charged as an extra cost.
Who we are?
Company Express Kft &
Dr. Istvan Tiszko Law Office
Office: 1065 Budapest, Révay street  10.
Phone: +36 70 4315070
Since May 2000, we have been active in providing business services, incorporation services and full administration of modification and termination of business entities.
In addition to company formations, we also offer full administration of business procedures, provision of legal and accounting services from the beginning to the ending of a business, hopefully in the very distant future.
During this time we have worked out the most convenient and most efficient company formation and supporting service, which is both safe and reliable. Founding a company, or modifying an existing one, can now be done within one day as an express service.
Our objective is to provide comprehensive information in matters relating to company formations and to perform the administration of incorporation procedure in an efficient and professional manner, thus making the registration and operation of your company as simple and convenient as possible for you.
Partner with Us!
We are looking forward to build parnerships with international Law offices.
Contact us for more information!
Hungary takes 34th place on Global Innovation Index
Hungary has risen a single place since last year in the Global Innovation Index which measures the performance of 132 economies in terms of their innovation, the ministry of innovation and technology (ITM) said on Tuesday.
Notwithstanding... .. READ MORE
Finance Minister: Hungarian Govt successfully kept the country on growth path
To keep Hungary on a growth path the government must launch its economic recovery and resilience programme in all parts of the country, Finance Minister Mihály Varga said on Friday.
As Hungary does not have time to wait for Brussels... .. READ MORE
Gov’t Gives Go-Head to 4 Proposals on Restarting Economy
The government has approved proposals made by the body responsible for working out ways to revive Hungary’s economy, with a view to boosting the competitiveness of enterprises and developing infrastructure, Péter Szijjártó, the... .. READ MORE
Szijjártó: Investments Main Driver of Hungary’s Growth
Hungary’s government is hard at work to help generate the investments needed to achieve its target of an economic growth rate of 5.5 percent by the end of the year, the foreign affairs and trade minister  told  a conference... .. READ MORE
Investment company earnings climb 31% in H1
After-tax profit of Hungarian investment companies rose 31%  to HUF 9.5 billion in the first half from the same period a year earlier, quarterly data released by the National Bank of Hungary (MNB) on Thursday show.
Income from... .. READ MORE
Never Before Seen Growth in Hungarian Economy: GDP Up Almost 18% in Q2
Hungary’s second-quarter GDP grew by an annual 17.9 percent after a double-digit decline in the base period, a first reading of data released by the Central Statistical Office (KSH) on Tuesday  shows.
Adjusted for seasonal... .. READ MORE
2021 GDP growth could be around 7% - PM economy advisor
Hungary' s full-year economic growth could be "around 7%" in 2021, Márton Nagy, the prime minister' s advisor on economic policy, said on public radio on Wednesday, a day after preliminary Q2 GDP data were released, according... .. READ MORE
U.S. Largest Investor in Hungary in 2020
Over the past few decades, Hungary has become a significant investment location for U.S. companies. The Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency tells the Budapest Business Journal that a stable political and economic environment, high-quality... .. READ MORE