Full of advantages
- Foreign individuals, companies, social organizations or other entities can set up and own Hungarian businesses.
- A single member is eligible to form a business.
- Only one managing director needs to be appointed (who may be a foreigner).
- Company registration within a few days.
- Government fee of HUF 0
- Immediate VAT number with the eligibility to trade with all EU Member States free of VAT.
- A minimum share capital of app. EUR 10,000 (HUF 3,000,000), which can be withdrawn after incorporation.
Competitive taxation system
- Books may be kept in EUR.
- Corporate income tax: 9% - the lowest in Europe.
- Local business tax: 0% to 2% subject to the location.
- Tax on divident: 0% for foreign individuals and businesses.
Within the EU area, Hungary is the country with the lowest tax rates for foreigners, along with Cyprus and Malta.
Favorable business environment
Hungary is a full-fledged member of the EU. While the euro has not yet been introduced as an internal currency it can nonetheless be used in every type of settlement.
- The share of foreign working capital exceeds 60% of the GDP.
- Availability of high-quality and inexpensive raw materials.
- Inexpensive and well-qualified workforce.
- Given its geographic location and its market potential, as well as its EU membership and diplomatic ties, Hungary offers an excellent opportunity to enter the markets of the developed EU Member States.
- Developed public road and fluvial infrastructure, extensive freight network, a European distribution center.
- An extensive IT infrastructure of high standards (administration, banking system, authority procedures).
- Free flow of capital and labor within the EU.
- Hungary is a member of Customs Union, allowing for significant savings in time and administration when trading with other EU Member States.
- A favorable tax environment.
- The English language is widely used with the option of foreign language bookkeeping.
Standard - EUR 600
- Statutory fees are included
- Formation with individual members
Extra - EUR 2,700 /year
- All standard services
- Registered office service for one year
- Accounting services for one year
Business EUR 3,600 / year
- All standard and extra services
- Hold mail and forwarding service for one year
- Opening of bank account
- Registered address service: EUR 50 / month
- Accounting: from EUR 150 / month
- Hold mail and forwarding: EUR 50 / month
- Opening of bank account: EUR 300
- Secretary sercvice: EUR 350 / month
Set up a business without presence is also possible. Proceeding through Hungarian Consulate abroad is possible. In this case fees of signatures and consular notarization make some extra costs. If the business is established by a foreign company, certified translation of original corporate deeds is charged as an extra cost.
Who we are?
Company Express Kft &
Dr. Istvan Tiszko Law Office
Office: 1065 Budapest, Révay street  10.
Phone: +36 70 4315070
Since May 2000, we have been active in providing business services, incorporation services and full administration of modification and termination of business entities.
In addition to company formations, we also offer full administration of business procedures, provision of legal and accounting services from the beginning to the ending of a business, hopefully in the very distant future.
During this time we have worked out the most convenient and most efficient company formation and supporting service, which is both safe and reliable. Founding a company, or modifying an existing one, can now be done within one day as an express service.
Our objective is to provide comprehensive information in matters relating to company formations and to perform the administration of incorporation procedure in an efficient and professional manner, thus making the registration and operation of your company as simple and convenient as possible for you.
Partner with Us!
We are looking forward to build parnerships with international Law offices.
Contact us for more information!
Investors attracted by Hungary’s economic policy achievements, says foreign minister
The economic policy achievements of recent years, including low taxes and a gradual decrease in labour-related contributions, have made Hungary an attractive destination for investors, Foreign Minister Péter Szijjártó said on Friday... .. READ MORE
Hungary attracting more Indian investors, says finance minister
Hungary’s economic attainments are attracting a growing number of Asian investors, including Indians, Mihály Varga, the finance minister, said after talks with Indian Foreign Minister Subrahmanyam Jaishankar in Budapest on Monday... .. READ MORE
Favorable conditions for investors: Corporate Tax Benefits
Since Hungary become a member of the European Union in 2004, the government has estabilished several auspicious measures in favor of the foreign investors. For instance, the current 9% corporate tax rate is the lowest now in Europe... .. READ MORE
A favorable innovation: The Corporate Group Taxation
As an essential change in the scope of the corporate tax which has the favorable 9% rate, from 2019 the so-called corporate group taxation will be available in Hungary’s Taxation System. Inasmuch you are planning to form an affiliated... .. READ MORE
Hungarian Government Official: The economy is a success story
The Hungarian economy is “a success story”, a finance ministry state secretary said, attending the regular spring session of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank in Washington, DC on Friday.
... .. READ MORE
Why is Budapest a great location for start-ups?
The start-up scene in Budapest is dynamic and developed and it is witnessing a growing trend for foreign investments. Hungary’s capital city has a number of business accelerators, however, emerging companies are also at an advantage... .. READ MORE
Economic achievements recognised even by former critics
Hungary’s economic achievements have been recognised even by those that used to be the harshest critics, the finance minister said in parliament on Monday commenting on the country’s recent credit ratings.
Fitch Ratings... .. READ MORE
EP Committee finds Hungary shows traits of Tax Haven
Hungary is among seven European Union countries that “display traits of a tax haven and facilitate aggressive tax planning”, according to a finding by the European Parliament’s Special Committee on Financial Crimes... .. READ MORE