More and more foreigners incorporate in Hungary nowadays, in sight of the advantages from the setting up a company in Hungary, thanks to the favourable taxation conditions and the simplicity of the company incorporation in Hungary. Please let us introduce the auspicious properties of registering a business in Hungary:
- The company formation can be done within a particularly short time,  assisted by our high-level professional services. The procedure is really simple, all you have to do is  to send us the required documents and transfer the fee of the services. After receiving all necessary documents, our professional and experienced lawyers accomplish the procedure within a short time. You do not have to come to our office, you can do the company set-up on our user-friendly website and then you can sign the necessary documents in your own country (please note that you have to open the bank account in Hungary after receiving the notification from the company registration order, and for this your personal appearance is necessary thus unfortunately you cannot sign the required documents from a distance),
- Our business registration fee includes the obtaiment  of an EU VAT number which comes simultaneously with the registration, and with that the company shall entitled for 0% VAT trade within the territory of the European Union, if your potential future clients also have  an EU VAT number. If you  would like to provide your services to companies which are registered outside of the European Union the transactions shall be VAT-free in this case (except for offshore companies which don' t have a tax number),
- The taxation system in Hungary has numerous benefits to foreign natural persons and companies. If you would like VAT free trading you only have to pay the yearly the corporate tax, the local business tax and the chamber contribution fee. The corporate income tax is 9% in Hungary, which is one of the lowest in Europe. The local business tax depends on the residential address of the company its rate is between 0-2%. The chamber contribution fee is 5000 HUF (approximately 15 EUR) for a year. The dividend tax is subject to your tax residency, so far Hungary has established tax treaties in the subject of the avoidance of double taxation with more than 80 countries. For making invoices, there are several  Hungarian free software is available, which shall include English version and is really easy to handle. Of course if you have any problems with these matters  our accountants are at your disposal anytime,
- The VAT rate is 27% in Hungary, which you have to pay after issuing an invoice, but there is a value of the deductible tax, which you can deduct from the paid VAT at the end of the tax assessment period. The value of the deductible tax depends on the executed transactions, the purchased products and the services used in the tax assessment period,
- The infrastructure conditions of our country are very favourable since Hungary has become the  Member of the European Union (more than ten years). Due to these conditions our country is a perfect place to foreign investors. Our road-system is very developed, due to that it is located on the Berlin-Paris-Moscow axis. Budapest International Airport receive flights from all over the world, and you can reach directly our office with the airport bus shuttle,
- Thanks to the advanced Hungarian education system there are a lot of qualified, highly educated professionals, who are here to help you any time. The administration is extremely fast in Hungary due to the high quality labour force. Our professional administration is available on the web interface, which is fast, comfortable and can be used in English.
If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us any time. We hope that you will be satisfied with our services.